Picture dates back to July 2000 at Gloucester Park when Gloucestershire Neighbourghood Projects was invited to take part in the annual Gloucester Carnival.
- Community – At the heart of cohesive, inclusive and aspirational communities
- People – Valuing and believing in our residents, staff and volunteers; building on their strengths to develop empowered people
- Partners – Respecting and working with a range of partners to achieve the best possible outcomes for our neighbourhoods
- Sustainability – Learning from our collective experiences to create a sustainable organisation and resilient communities
- Achieving – Realising added value through our investment in communities
Building Futures with local people
Theory of Change Impact: Local people are more inspired to build connected and cohesive communities with a strong sense of pride
When I was referred to the Wellbeing Service 5 to 6 months ago, I was not in a good place. Working with the team has helped my mental health a great deal. I am now in a much better place.
I have made new friends and feel part of a little family.
Steve very kindly took me to the Service Veterans ‘coffee morning’ at Gloucester Rugby Club which I thoroughly enjoyed. I continue to attend on my own.