Welcome to GL Communities, your number one source for community development, advice and resources. We're dedicated to giving you the very best in help and information, with a focus on community development, well-being and a money advice service.
Founded in 2008 and receiving its charity status in 2010, GL Communities has come a long way from its humble beginnings. GLC was a merger of three of the most successful of the neighbourhood projects in Gloucester but is now able to offer services all over Gloucestershire. We are thrilled to be able to turn our passion into work on the ground that creates change with local people.
We hope you use our services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
As a Disability Confident Employer we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who aquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Find out more about Disability Confidant at:
Community – At the heart of cohesive, inclusive and aspirational communities
People – Valuing and believing in our residents, staff and volunteers; building on their strengths to develop empowered people
Partners – Respecting and working with a range of partners to achieve the best possible outcomes for our neighbourhoods
Sustainability – Learning from our collective experiences to create a sustainable organisation and resilient communities
Achieving – Realising added value through our investment in communities