1 IN 5
1 IN 4
Period poverty in Gloucestershire
People can barely afford food nowadays so how are they expected to pay for sanitary products, the amount of girls/ladies that can’t justify spending what little they have on sanitary products so they hide at home whilst missing out on education, socialising, working and so many other life experiences.
Nobody should be made to feel embarrassed and ashamed of something that we have no control over so let's raise the profile and stand together to be more open and honest about periods and what they entail.
Take a stand and shout it from the rooftops, say; "NO TO PERIOD POVERTY!!!"
You can talk to one of the community development & support team to enquire on your needs while we are in lockdown.
Please talk to Sandy on 07907867244
- Matson Gateway
- Advice and Resource Centre Matson
- Phoenix Community Centre Matson
- The Hub – Podsmead
- Matson Baptist Church
- Redwell Centre Matson
- The Venture White City
- Gloucester City Homes
- Homeless Support
- The Friendship Café
- Chequers Bridge Centre Painswick Road
- St. James City Farm & Riding School Tredworth GymNation
- Taylor House Matson Residents
- GP Surgery Matson
- GL4 Matson
- Health Access Centre Eastgate Street
- St. Oswalds Church Coneyhill
- St. Michaels Hall Tuffley.