Role: Credit Union Cashier
Where: Various Collection Points
When: Typically 2 Hours per week
- To provide excellent member service by operating efficient systems for member transactions.
- To provide members and potential members with information and guidance about the Credit Union’s services.
- To accept members’ savings and loan repayments, record them and issue receipts.
- To prepare money collected for banking, including completing end of day reconciliations.
- To accept joining fees from new members, checking that the application form is complete and that the necessary evidence of identity has been provided.
Job role and description available on request.
There are many benefits in volunteering and we want you to make the best of your own personal goals within this community scheme like; training, personal development, socializing to name but a few. It is even been reported that it’s good for your health (mind and body).
Alternatively you can call: 01452 505544Trinity Centre Norbury Avenue Matson Gloucester GL4 6AG