Role: Health and Safety Officer (Trainee)
Where: Trinity Centre
The role is to support the work of GL Communities health and safety plan.
Training within this area will be available if you can give over 6 months within this role.
To get an understanding of PAT testing and how it works.
Get an understanding of risk assessments and then how to work within the implementation plan from the risk assessment.
Volunteering is a much or as little time you can spare – it all makes a difference.
To help and support the Health and Safety Officer to carry out thier duties:
- Building health and safety checks – regularly
- Maintenance plan – handy man support
- Valued work experience and ability to fill in the gaps of unemployment.
- References for future work etc.
- Personal growth and training.
- Making a difference to the community.
- Working with a wide range of people.
There are many benefits in volunteering and we want you to make the best of your own personal goals within this community scheme like; training, personal development, socializing to name but a few. It is even been reported that it’s good for your health (mind and body).
Alternatively you can call: 01452 505544Trinity Centre Norbury Avenue Matson Gloucester GL4 6AG