Activities Facilitator Needed
Come and join a wonderful team of volunteers and staff at the Phoenix Centre for the role of Activities Facilitator.
At the Phoenix Centre we offer, a safe place for community members with additional needs to come together, within a community setting.
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS.
- Great people and communication skills supported by training and development
- Ability to setup morning refreshments
- Ability to setup and run activities as well as support staff in the smooth running of activities.
- An interest in creative activities, games, IT or gardening would be an advantage.
- Experience working with people with a variety of abilities.
- Valued work experience and ability to fill in the gaps of unemployment.
- References for future work etc.
- Personal growth and training.
- Making a difference to the community.
- Working with a wide range of people.
There are many benefits in volunteering and we want you to make the best of your own personal goals within this community scheme like; training, personal development, socializing to name but a few.
Alternatively you can call: 01452 505544Trinity Centre Norbury Avenue Matson Gloucester GL4 6AG