Volunteer Gardeners Needed
Come and join a wonderful team of volunteers and staff at the Gloucestershire Community Growing Project - Motorway Services for the role of Gardeners.
This is an unpaid role, however we do offer support with training, development and support. You will ideally have good customer service experience in a public setting, however training can be given.
- Good Communication Skills
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Happy to be working indoors or outdoors in all weathers.
- A good team player that will uphold the values of GL Communities
- Valued work experience and ability to fill in the gaps of unemployment.
- References for future work etc.
- Personal growth and training.
- Making a difference to the community.
- Working with a wide range of people.
There are many benefits in volunteering and we want you to make the best of your own personal goals within this community scheme like; training, personal development, socializing to name but a few.
Alternatively you can call: 01452 505544Trinity Centre Norbury Avenue Matson Gloucester GL4 6AG