Role: Gardening Volunteers Needed
Where: Gloucestershire Community Growing Project – Motorway Services
Come and join a wonderful team of volunteers and staff at the Trinity Centre with the Gardening Team for the role of Gardener.
At the Trinity we offer a range of valuable services for the local community including Gardening Team. We are in need of a volunteer that would kindly give some time to help in the smooth running this project by doing general gardening and maintenance with help and support. This is an unpaid role however we do offer support with training, development and support in all areas of this role.
· Good Communication Skills
· A willingness to learn new skills.
· Happy to be working indoors or outdoors in all weathers.
· A good team player that will uphold the values of GL Communities.
· Valued work experience and ability to fill in the gaps of unemployment.
· References for future work etc.
· Personal growth and training.
· Making a difference to the community.
· Working with a wide range of people.
There are many benefits in volunteering and we want you to make the best of your own personal goals within this community scheme like; training, personal development, socializing to name but a few. It is even been reported that it’s good for your health (mind and body).
Alternatively you can call: 01452 505544Trinity Centre Norbury Avenue Matson Gloucester GL4 6AG